This one-day course is designed to provide the knowledge necessary to survive and active shooter situation (a real possibility in today’s world) by means of escape, concealment or self-defense. Re-enactment immersion scenarios designed to re-create the environment of an active shooter will help develop your immediate response necessary to survive the attack. Prevention, preparedness, response and aftermath action are covered during this course.
Basic Tactic Topics Covered in the Course are:
- The Threat is Real! Current Treat of Transnational Terrorism Protection and Survival Strategies
- U.S. Terrorist & Active Shooter Trends: Automatic Rifle and Shotgun Attacks: Use of Vehicles, Knives and Machete’s during Attacks.
- Active Shooter Definition, Mentality and Phases.
- Your WARRIOR Mentality and Will to Survive
- Campus Law Enforcement, Administrators and Student Response ‘During’ an Attack.
- Combat Survival First Aid: How to save lives and survive life threatening injuries during an attack.
- Self-Defense Survival: Hand-to-Hand Defensive Tactics: Disarming & Incapacitation of an Attacker (KRAV MAGA Israeli Combat Based)
- Applied Tactics Response: During a Reality Based-High Stress Survival Inoculation Active Shooter Situation.
- Certificate of Completion & Class Picture
Requirements: Wear casual comfortable clothes, soft soled shoes, will be moving fast at times, bring water bottle, pen, and small note-pad.